Monday, January 24, 2011

NEW STUDY ALERT! The Prayer That Changes Everything

So, we have started a new series that is based on the book "The Prayer that Changes Everything: The Hidden Power of Praising God" by Stormie Omartain. I am TOTALLY, TOTALLY pumped about this to say the least. This is going to revolutionize our prayer lives from one where we feel impotent or at least inadequate, to clear, focused and energized prayer warriors. There is a worksheet that goes with this study that is fill in the blanks. I have included a link to that PDF below.

I listened to the podcast and discovered that it is hard to tell when I am reading through passages in the book and when it is me talking at certain points. If you don’t have the book yet and you are listening online, it might be a bit confusing, but I will work on making my audio cues more clear. I am just not skilled at making my presentation good for those who can only hear and not see me flipping back and forth between my notes and the book.

Lastly, but certainly not least, despite the fact that I had only 2 ½ pages of notes rather than my usual 8 or 9, this podcast is longer than the others. There was some great discussion and you get to hear more from my bestest lady pals. However, It does seem to take a bit for all of us to get really warmed up. If you are tempted to zone out and give up for the first ½ of it or so, resist and keep listening. Once we get warmed up we start to get more pumped up about the study.

So, yeah! We have several new ladies joining us for this study including Wendy, Kristian, and Anne. Welcome, ladies! We are SUPER stoked to have you!

Also, please be praying for one of our members tomorrow, Cassie Ruredzo. Her family has a seriously big day and they need a touch, or rather a tsunami of the Lord’s spirit to wash over them.

PODCAST - Introduction to "The Prayer That Changes Everything" - CLICK HERE

INTRODUCTION WORKSHEET - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment