Monday, January 3, 2011

God's Sufficiency In Our Need for Acceptance

Here's the "How To's" of making God's acceptance of you so real and sufficient to you that even if the whole world turns its back on you tomorrow, you. Are. Satisfied.

I state in the podcast that I think we will have two more weeks of this study before we move on to the next one. Next week will be on pride and the week after will be our conclusion in which we go back through all of the onions and see how the issues at the heart of our onions drives us to feel like we need to take control of everything in our lives. Let me know if you have any suggestions for the next study and I will mull everything over in my usual fashion. I look forward to hearing from you.

Week 5 Podcast on God Sufficiency in our need for Acceptance- Click Here

Acceptance/Rejection Onion


How He Loves Us - Jesus Culture/Kim Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment