Monday, November 29, 2010

Accepting and Giving Forgiveness

There are three visual aids that go with this lesson. Keep the blog window handy so you can refer to them as I talk. I love to hear from you if you have thoughts, insights or testimonies you want to share.

The podcast can be streamed just by clicking on it or you can download it to your computer by right clicking on the link and selecting "download". Some of you have said you were unable to stream it last time.

Oh, and if you haven't listened to last weeks introductory lesson first, then don't start here. Go back to that and catch up when you can. This week's will be waiting here for you when you are done.

I am praying for you this week!


Week 2 Podcast on Accepting and Giving Forgiveness - Click Here

Fruit Of The Spirit Reminder Card

Accepting Forgiveness Onion

Giving Forgiveness Onion




LEAD ME - Sanctus Real

2 comments:

  1. One great thing about listening to the podcasr is that I can pause it and talk things out with the Spirit for as long as I need to. This lesson is so powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth, I love this too! I typed out my feelings as they came and that really helped put things into perspective for my life. I whittled it down to something coherent and put it on the blog..hopefully it helps someone who struggle slike I do!

    ReplyDelete